Okay, so you’ve gotten the CBD supplement you wanted, but what now? Many people have taken pill supplements, but tinctures may be a new frontier for consumption. Take a breath and relax. We’ll walk you through 4 ways to use your CBD hemp oil tincture.
Many of us hate swallowing pills. Supplements that come in tincture form help us to avoid that. A common way to take a tincture and receive the CBD oil benefits is sublingually, under the tongue. Taking supplements in this method allows them to be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the mucosal membranes.1
Shake your CBD tincture. Put the desired amount into the dropper. Place the dropper under your tongue and squeeze it all out slowly. Keep the tincture under your tongue for about 20 seconds, and then swallow.
Dilute It and Drink It
Though it didn’t taste terrible, you may not have enjoyed the taste as much as you hoped you would when you took the pure CBD oil sublingually. That’s okay! There are other ways to enjoy your CBD hemp oil. Now may also be a good time to note that Complete Hemp’s full-spectrum CBD oil contains terpenes and flavonoids which contribute to a taste you may prefer, as well as other potential benefits, compared to Complete Hemp’s CBD isolate.
Another common way to take cannabis oil is to dilute it in water and drink it. If the taste was bothering you, it won’t be as strong in this method. If it still bothers you, dilute the CBD oil in juice instead of water. Cheers!
Create Your Own CBD Oil Capsules
Just because the cannabidiol supplement didn’t arrive in pill form, doesn’t mean it cannot be converted to pill form. There are empty pill capsules that are designed to be filled with herbal oils. Simply fill the empty capsules up with your CBD hemp oil and take it as you would any other pill. If the taste didn’t agree with you during the earlier advised methods, this is a great way to mask the flavor of your CBD oil tincture
Use a CBD Oil Tincture With Your Furry Friends
Cannabidiol, CBD, works with the endocannabinoid system of the body. Nearly every animal has an endocannabinoid system.2Complete Hemp’s Pet CBD tincture is designed for canine, feline, and equine use. You can now spread the love and share the benefits you’ve found from CBD oil with the rest of your loved ones.
Which CBD Oil Tincture to Use
Now that you know how to use a CBD oil tincture, you still need to decide which tincture is right for you. Complete Hemp offers the following options:
- CBD isolate, containing only CBD.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil, containing CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, and other phytocannabinoids (including less than 0.3% THC). You may ask yourself, “Does CBD oil get you high?” No, none of Complete Hemp’s products will get you high. At this level, THC is non-psychoactive and completely legal in the United States.
- 1:1 ratio CBD:CBG oil or 2:1 ratio CBD:CBG oil, containing both CBD and CBG in a 1:1 ratio or a 2:1 ratio, respectively, as well as small amounts of other minor cannabinoids, such as CBC and CBN.
- Lastly, Complete Hemp also offers a CBD oil tincture for pets, including dogs, cats, and horses.
All of Complete Hemp’s products are:
- CO2 extracted
- No preservatives
- Made in the USA
Whichever method you prefer to consume your CBD oil tincture, Complete Hemp is here to help!
2. Silver RJ. The Endocannabinoid System of Animals. Animals (Basel). 2019 Sep 16;9(9):686. doi: 10.3390/ani9090686. PMID: 31527410; PMCID: PMC6770351.