People with sensitive skin can totally relate how difficult it is to decide what products to use. Sure, experimenting with makeup and skincare products can be fun. But to those with sensitive skin, it is not easy. For this reason, many are still hesitant to use CBD beauty products.
From body oils to face serums and creams, there’s a good chance that you’ve already encountered CBD beauty products in grocery stores, pharmacies, specialty shops, or by just scrolling down on your newsfeed. They are literally everywhere. So, the curiosity: is CBD okay? Can it cause skin problems? What can I get from it?
Wait, What is CBD?
CBD – which stands for Cannabidiol – is a chemical compound derived from the industrial cannabis plant. While CBD is often associated with marijuana, it does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which causes intoxication or the ‘high’ feeling that users describe it.1
Can CBD Cause Skin Problems?
So far, there is no evidence of any health-related problems associated with the use of pure CBD. According to the report generated by the World Health Organization, CBD is generally well tolerated with a good safety profile.
In fact, CBD has gained so much interest from modern science because of the potentials it brings – that it may be a useful treatment for a number of medical conditions because of its interaction with the endocannabinoid system which is primarily known to be responsible for modulating anxiety disorder and stress, as well as provide therapeutic effects to a relevant clinical population.2
What CBD Beauty Products to Use to Avoid Skin Problems?
Prevention is always better – and less costly – than cure. Some skin problems may be incurable but they are totally manageable with the right skincare and lifestyle.3
A good skincare routine can help the skin stay in good condition and make it even more youthful. But to have a beautiful skin is a lifelong process. If you want to want to maintain your youthful glow, you have to make the right choices starting today!
Here’s a good skincare routine that you can simply follow:
- Gently wash your face with a cleanser. Make sure to not use alcohol-based products if you have dry skin.
- Apply toner after washing your face to remove the remaining traces of dirt, grime, and other impurities in your pores.
- After that, apply Face & Eye Moisturizer with CBD. It is infused with Gotu Kola, Grape Seed Oil, Kokum Butter, vitamins E and B5, and organic compounds that will help rejuvenate your skin and give that overall detox. This can help reduce the chances of developing extreme dryness or oiliness.
- You can opt to apply sunscreen and exfoliator (once or twice a week) but you can also skip and go directly to the next step.
- Apply Collagen Booster Serum with CBD to your face. This is known to have Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and E, Microalgae, and organic oils which will help improve the appearance and condition of your skin.
Friendly Reminder to Avoid Skin Problems
While good CBD products can help your skin look and feel better, poor quality products may be ineffective and can even cause harm. Avoid further skin problems by purchasing only from reliable manufacturers.
We at Complete Hemp ensure the quality of our CBD beauty products are organic, vegan-friendly, paraben-free, and have undergone several third-party laboratory tests. Our hemp-derived products are grown under various states, federally approved by the Department of Agriculture Industrial Hemp Programs. With us, you can be sure to maintain that youthful glow because there’s no longer need to worry about the quality of the ingredients used.
So, what are you waiting for? See what products can you add to your skincare routine now!
1 Catherine J Lucas, Peter Galettis, Jennifer Schneider. The pharmacokinetics and the pharmacodynamics of cannabinoids. DOI: 10.1111. PMCID: PMC6177698
2 Esther M. Blessing, Maria M. Steenkamp, Jorge Manzanares, and Charles R. Marmar. Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders. doi: 10.1007. PMID: 26341731